Ericsson is hiring a Sourcing Category Lead Networks & Managed Services.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Site Service & External Workforce Sourcing Category Managers Lead within Managed Services & Network sourcing Middle East & Africa organization. In this role, your contributions will be to develop, and implement Category Strategy, Sourcing strategy and methodologies, Business and supplier engagement models, Cost Reduction Targets and Key performance indicators (KPIs), maximizing supplier value, proactively managing business risks and contributing to the creation of value for the Customer and secure a Category Supplier base that supports Ericsson Service Area business model and service needs. By doing so, you are in charge of steering business awards to PSL suppliers, regulate risk, cost and demands, whilst securing quality and compliance.
- You will develop, implement and drive Category Strategy for the category
- Administer supplier base and supplier classification
- Create cost effective category solutions and business models for the category
- You will optimize Site Services and External Workforce category performance
- You will identify and Perform business intelligence and benchmark for the category
- You will drive competence management of the Strategic Sourcing Management (SSM) team
- Conduct resource management and distribute work load to SSMs
- You will be sourcing SPOC towards Service Line Build or MS SL Network or SL NDO or ARPM.
- You will work in co-operation with Network ASP management and Service Line Build to drive ASP improvement stream.
- You will work in co-operation with MS ASP management and Service Line MS Network to drive FM delivery model.
- You will work in co-operation with Service Line NDO to drive new DT models implementation.
- You will work in co-operation with ASPM and global ARP category to drive improvement streams within External workforce.
To be successful in the role you are
- Education: A first academic degree or equivalent qualification. (An MBA is a plus)
- Min 7-10 years of sourcing experience and / or extensive experience negotiation telecom projects with subcontractors.
- Domain experience: Networks & Managed Services.
- Sourcing Practice in negotiations, Methodology, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Relating & Networking
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
You should also have
Good Knowledge of Managed Service and Rollout Service.
Role is flexible to be based in Senegal, Morocco, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Cameroon or Benin.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here .
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters.
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G.
What’s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Closing date : 16 October 2021.