USAID hiring Administrative Assistant.
- Salary: From 10,676,415 FCFA /year to 16,565,571 FCFA /year
- Application deadline: July 4, 2022 – 11:59 p.m. (GMT)
The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), is seeking offers from qualified persons to provide personal services under contract as described in this solicitation.
Offers must be in accordance with Attachment 1 of this solicitation. Incomplete or unsigned offers will not be considered. Offerors should retain copies of all offer materials for their records.
This solicitation in no way obligates USAID to award a PSC contract, nor does it commit USAID to pay any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of the offers.
Any questions must be directed in writing to the Point of Contact specified in the attached information.
To ensure consideration of applications for the intended position, Offers must be received by the closing date and time specified in Section I, item 3 and submitted electronically to: email@example.com with the following email subject line: [name of applicant] Solicitation 72068522R10011 Administrative Assistant.
Qualified applicants are required to submit the following five (5) items in separate email attachments in one email submission:
- Cover letter: The cover letter should contain an overview of the applicant’s qualifications and must state how the applicant meets the technical evaluation criteria: 1) minimum education, language proficiency, years of prior work experience requirements, and 2) knowledge, skills and ability, listed above in the section entitled Evaluation and Selection Factors. The filename should be: Cover letter [name of applicant] Solicitation 72068522R10011.
- Current résumé/curriculum vitae (CV). The CV/résumé must contain sufficient relevant information to evaluate the application in accordance with the stated technical evaluation criteria, listed above. The title of the file should be: Resume/CV [name of applicant] Solicitation 72068522R10011.
- Applicants are required to provide no less than five (5) references who are not family members or relatives. References should include not less than three (3) from current or former supervisors (from both paid or volunteer work) who can provide information regarding applicant job knowledge and professional work experience. Applicants must provide accurate e-mail addresses for all references. The filename should be: References [name of applicant] Solicitation 72068522R10011.
- Offeror Information for Personal Services Contracts form AID 309-2 which can be found at https://www.usaid.gov/forms/aid-309-2 . Offerors are required to complete and sign the form.
- Copies of relevant academic degrees/diplomas, certificates, and other documents (such as short writing samples) supporting the application should be submitted in a single searchable PDF file. The filename must be: Supporting documents [name of applicant] Solicitation 72068522R10011.
- A copy of your National Identity Card. The filename must be: ID [name of applicant] Solicitation 72068522R10011