Amazon is hiring a Technical Recruiter – South Africa
At Amazon.com, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Cloud Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology. Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS customers can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making AWS the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. Since 2006 AWS is the leader in the global IaaS cloud computing space and is continually growing.
Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of AWS globally? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you a process oriented data driven recruiting leader that loves to dive deep to fix complex operational challenges allowing for greater scalability and global impact?
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused recruiter to join our global recruiting organization supporting AWS. The focus of the role is on driving candidate generation strategies in partnership with your clients. In this role, you will also have the opportunity to partner across teams in making offers and closing candidates on behalf of the larger team. This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart, innovative talent.
- Significant experience recruiting technical engineers, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- You are skilled at partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies.
- You have a strong customer orientation with the ability to communicate with candidates and business leaders at all levels.
- You have excellent negotiation skills.
- You are self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Experience using data to drive decisions and build a business case when appropriate.
- You have excellent communication skills in English (required)
- MS Office – including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- You have a good understanding of AWS products.
- You have experience working with CV databases and internet search tools.
- You are experienced driving candidate sourcing initiatives using search engines, deep-web Boolean searching, engineering social networks, etc.
- You are experienced driving Social Media campaigns and organizing event hiring such as industry conferences, MeetUp group hiring or other unique methods.
- You have previously managed and prioritized multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Prior experience in a research capacity for candidate generation.
- Experience of successfully driving transformation in South Africa by focusing on and hiring equity/diversity candidates
How to apply
Please, click here to apply before December 31st, 2018