APM Terminal South Africa is hiring a Receptionist
APM Terminals Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd has a vacancy for an Receptionist based at our Cape Town Office in Killarney Gardens. The purpose of this position is to manage reception, switchboard and the day to day running of the office while assisting with reporting.
- A safe and friendly and engaging working environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Depot and Operational experience
- Meet and Greet all visitors
- Answering phone
- Making sure all visitors are accompanied to the yard by a staff member or security
- Adding all new staff to our fingerprint system when required
- Capturing all leave forms onto CRS and follow up on outstanding documents.
- Do Safety Inductions when required
- Monthly ordering of cartridges for all printers and insuring all usages pages are sent to introstat for payment
- Ordering of stationery monthly
- Ordering of office groceries monthly
- Ordering and collecting all monthly office supplies
- Ordering weekly H2O water
- Keeping accurate stock list of all office purchases
- Analysis of monthly usage of office purchases
- Reducing the cost of office supplies and groceries.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, faxing and record keeping.
- Ability to work under pressure and anticipate potential resource constraints and diagnose, evaluate and resolve such problems as they happen.
- Good decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate Professional Excellence.
- Ability to prepare and prioritize deliverables in accordance with required deadlines.
- Excel and Microsoft office
Deadline for applications : November 30th, 2018.