Apply for Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2020.
Call for applications – Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2020
The U.S. Embassy is pleased to announce the call for application for the Fulbright Foreign Student program for 2020.
This scholarship is for people who are interested in earning a 2-year Master’s degree from a U.S. University.
Candidates may apply via this website: https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2020
The deadline to apply is Friday march 15, 2019.
Candidates must be:
- Senegalese citizens residing in Sénégal;
- have a highly qualified academic background;
- have a Master’s degree (Master 1 + 2);
- have a strong level of English (reading, writing, and speaking);
- be serious and motivated to properly conduct their program and return to Sénégal after completion;
- have already benefited from State Department exchanges are not eligible;
Candidates in STEM fields, women and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
People who have studied in the U.S. for over a semester are not eligible;
TOEFL, GRE, GMAT tests will be offered to preselected candidates;
The final selection will be done by the Washington D.C. Fulbright committee;
Successful candidates will be travelling between January and August 2020;
Please note that due to the large number of applications, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Questions may be addressed via e-mail: FulbrightSenegal@state.gov
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.