Apply for Tessian 2019 Paid Internship Program.
The Internship Program at Tessian
Some of the areas you could intern in
- Business Development (Lead generation, market analysis and special projects)
- Engineering (Node, Python, C#)
- Data Science
- Marketing (Digital Marketing, PR, Operational)
- Operations (Finance, HR, Hiring, Risk)
We’d love to meet someone who
- Is studying for, or recently graduated from, a good degree at a good university
- Has an interest in startups & tech
- Has the right to work in the UK for the period of the internship as we cannot sponsor visas for this internship period.
- Is able to travel to/from Central London (Liverpool Street) Monday-Friday for the duration of the internship and is able to arrange their own accommodation.
Why we think you’ll love it here
- Competitive genuine salary – not just expenses-paid
- 4.5 days of paid annual leave during the internship (equivalent of 20 days’ paid holiday per year)
- Company contributions are made towards your pension if you’re 22 or over
- You’ll get a fantastic tech-kit to work on
- We have a communal company lunch twice a month, and regular team socials and activities
- There are plenty of office snacks including fruit, nuts, bread, and cereals, and amazing coffee
- Weekly yoga sessions in the office