Apply to Thales Summer Internship Program 2019.
Description of the Thales Summer Internship Program
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defense, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow’s possible.
Do you get excited about working on large-scale and highly complex projects?
Are you eager to innovate and work on unsolved problems that you drive to completion?
If you responded YES, please read on…
The people we all rely on to make the world go round- they rely on Thales. From the bottom of the oceans to the depths of space and cyberspace, we help our customers think smarter and act faster – mastering ever greater complexity and every decisive moment along the way. Thales has over 100 years of industry experience and are global leaders in 56 countries operating in five key markets:
- Ground Transportation
Combining a unique diversity of expertise, talents and cultures, our teams design and deliver extraordinary high technology solutions. Solutions that make tomorrow possible, today.
We are now taking applications for Summer Interns for 2019. During our 12 week program you will be working side by side with our business leaders, contributing to the products we create and deliver to our customers, whilst having lots of fun building new relationships and strengthening your network.
- You must be currently pursuing one of the following degrees as a Junior or Senior:
- Engineering (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
- Business (Marketing, Project Management, Commerce, Finance, Legal, Communications
- Returning for at least one more semester following the summer 2019 internship
- Able to work full time hours (40 hours) for 12 weeks
- East Coast Locations: May 2019 – August 2019
- West Coast Locations: June 2019 – September 2019
- You will have previous work experience outside the classroom
- You will have great written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work well under deadlines
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States
How to apply ?
If you are up to the challenge and wish to apply, please make sure you include:
- Examples of project work/research reports/studies completed
Your contributions to Thales’ cutting-edge products will make possible the continued delivery of excellence.
Application deadline : January 31, 2019
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.