Interested in Human Resources Management? Advance your career with Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHR) certification, the first-ever HR certification designed for professionals who are just beginning their HR career journey.
Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHR) salary: The base salary for aPHR certified ranges from $46,099 to $63,707 with the average base salary of $52,144.
About Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHR) Certification
HRCI’s Associate Professional in Human Resources® (aPHR®) is the perfect certification to help fast-track your career growth and provide you with the confidence to launch into the HR profession. The aPHR is the first-ever HR certification designed for professionals who are just beginning their HR career journey and proves your knowledge of foundational Human Resources.
To be eligible for the aPHR you must have a high school diploma or global equivalent. No HR experience is required since this is a knowledge-based credential.
aPHR certification is valid for three years after testing. To maintain your aPHR credential, you must earn 45 recertification credits over a three-year time span or retake the exam
aPHR exam details
- Exam time: 2 hours and 15 minutes;
- Exam length: 100 scored questions (mostly multiple-choice) + 25 pretest questions;
- Computer-based exam at a Pearson VUE testing center or at your home or office using OnVUE;
aPHR exam fee: $300 + Application fee: $100
aPHR® Exam Content Outline
- HR Operations (38%)
- Recruitment and Selection (15%)
- Compensation and Benefits (14%)
- Human Resource Development and Retention (12%)
- Employee Relations (16%)
- Health, Safety, and Security (5%)
You might also like:
- Credit Risk and Credit Analysis Certification – New York Institute of Finance
- Professional Certificate in Corporate Finance – Columbia University