Barry Callebaut is hiring a Senior Application Support Analyst for Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. Barry Callebaut have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 11,000 passionate Employees working in more than 35 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
The Senior Application Support Analyst analyses all assignments (“tickets”) in his/her field of expertise (Sustainability) and resolves them, working with the pool of developers.
Provides support to Junior Application Support resources. Ensures assignments get resolved within the agreed timeline.
Your accountabilities at Barry Callebaut
- Focus is on “Incidents”, “Service Requests” and “Information Request” tickets from the users, works on “Requests for Change” which are bundled into quarterly Enhancement packs;
- Solves independently the assigned tickets, works with development team to get any development done and with Application Delivery teams for template guidance;
- Ensures that assignments get resolved/tested and approved according to procedures, including User Acceptance Testing;
- Monitor interfaces/batches – analyze issues and dispatch to the relevant teams;
- Work with people from other locations/regions (internal/external), mainly in Belgium, Switzerland and Philippines;
- Continue to grow expertise for the respective business processes and applications.
Qualifications of the Senior Application Support Analyst
The following competency profile will be the basis to ensure a smooth handling of these positions’ responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in (applied) Economics, Commercial Engineering, Information Technology or similar;
- 3 + years of experience within application maintenance or application support;
- Experience with ITIL processes & systems (incident & change management);
- Experience in working with SAP R/3 system preferred, though not a must;
- Have an interest and/or knowledge in Sustainability domain
- Analytical mind, structured and attention to detail makes you an ideal candidate;
- Excellent communicator and team player with a proactive, critical, yet resultoriented and positive attitude
- Strong in English and French.
Our strength comes from the passion and expertise of our people.
As we strive to create an environment in which our people can continue to learn and develop their skills on an ongoing basis, it is our goal to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity.
Apply for one of our interesting positions today and start a great career in the world of cocoa and chocolate.
[su_button url= »https://jobs.barry-callebaut.com/job/Abidjan-Senior-Application-Support-Analyst-01-Abidjan-%28Z/551170800/?locale=en_US&applySourceOverride=Glassdoor » size= »7″]Postuler[/su_button]