Interested in a career in C++ app development? The C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification (CPA) is the best place to start. Gain new skills and advance your career with CPA professional certificate.
With an increase in the need for IT positions and, at the same time, a rise in the number of programmers and software developers, it is becoming more and more important to showcase and validate your knowledge, especially when you’re looking for a new job and are having to compete on the job market with dozens or even hundreds of other applicants.
According to Indeed, the average salary for a C++ developer is $103,512 per year in the United States.
A valuable C/C++ certificate is a powerful weapon in the race for better employment, first-rate expertise and greater competitiveness.
Certification opens doors to a better job and a better salary. It is a great motivator for self-improvement and self-development. It is one of the key requirements set by an increasing number of IT managers and, frequently, a standard criterion for candidates among recruiters.
C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification Exam & Course
C++ Certified Associate Programmer (CPA) is a professional certificate that measures your ability to accomplish coding tasks related to the basics of programming in the C++ language and the fundamental notions and techniques used in object-oriented programming.
A test candidate should demonstrate sufficient knowledge of the following concepts:
- the universal concepts of computer programming;
- the syntax and semantics of the C++ language as well as basic data types offered by the language;
- the principles of the object-oriented model and its implementation in the C++ language;
- the means useful in resolving typical implementation problems with the help of standard C++ language libraries.
CPA Exam: Outline
- Introduction to compiling and software development;
- Basic scalar data types, operators, flow control, streamed input/output, conversions;
- Declaring, defining and invoking functions, function overloading;
- Data aggregates;
- Strings processing, exceptions handling, dealing with namespaces;
- Object-oriented approach and its vocabulary;
- Dealing with classes and objects, class hierarchy and inheritance;
- Defining overloaded operators, user-defined operators, exceptions.
CPA Study Resources – C/C++ Free courses
To meet the expectations of the students and the C/C++ community, the C and C++ courses the C++ Institute offers are free of charge. Sign up now and get free access to C/C++ Education Platform. Choose the course you’re interested in and start your learning adventure.
Join thousands of people from all over the world and take an important step towards succeeding in your professional life! Start the course now and get a solid foundation to advance your programming skills and attain various levels of certification. Make an impact today!