Canon is recruiting a CCNA – Country Manager SAHEL B2C in Casablanca – Morocco.
- Specialist/ Professional
- Full-time Permanent
Job Purpose and Summary
The purpose of this role is representing Canon at Tier 1 for enhancement of Canon business, improvement of Canon’s distribution coverage and improved brand visibility in the SAHEL Africa Region.
Responsible for the following Countries: Burkina Faso, Cap verde, Chad, Gambia, Mali, Niger, Mauritana and Senegal.
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Tier-1 Management.
- Monthly purchase, sales and stock (PSS) exercise with the partners.
- Partner/ area performance reporting to sales manager.
- Providing weekly sales forecast to SPM/SM in line with the agreed budget.
- Developing N+2 sales forecast with partners.
- Analyzing and developing competition price map.
- Developing country product MASH.
- Tier-2 Management.
- Relationship building with Tier-2 dealers.
- Branding and display at shop floor.
- Promotion plan, deals and offers.
- Estimating market size and product MASH.
- Channel and account mapping.
- Sell-out data collection and analysis.
- Channel/ account sales strategy.
- Any other relevant competition information in the market.
- Training to Tier-1 and Tier-2 sales staff.
- Merchandiser training.
- Channel and dealer seminars.
- Channel and account wise marketing activity calendar.
- Liaise with Marketing/Corporate communication teams to ensure all activities at Tier 2 to be in line with the Canon’s corporate guidelines.
- Contribute to creation of localized POS by participating in POS creation meetings with Product Managers and Marketing.
- Co-ordinate the execution of projects assigned by the Line Manager, within company policy, in order to meet the agreed quality standards and time line
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Excellent diplomatic/negotiation skills.
- High level of presentation skills for internal and external customers.
- Excellent Market knowledge and willingness to be “Closer to Market.
- Excellent Analytical & reporting skills.
- Highly driven and results oriented, aggressive approach to winning business.
Previous Experience/ Education
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) – desirable.
- Strong B2C sales experience with proven track record and success- essential.
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years’ experience in a similar international or regional sales role in industries such as Photography and / or printing (with a similar company, national distributor) – very desirable.
- Background and knowledge of local market environments – essential.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French – essential.
- High level of written and spoken communications – essential.
- Based in Morocco – essential.
You will need
- Customer focus – develop relationship with the distributor and the channel in the market.
- Ability to deliver results through proper planning and execution of strategies as discussed with line manager, team and partners.
- Good communication skills in order to represent Canon strategies in the market from time to time.
- Ability to negotiate and influence T1 partners in line with company direction.
- Ability to collect and analyze market information and work on action plans derived from this data.
- Should also possess the ability to think out of the box and look for new opportunities to enhance business.
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world’s best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.