With its diversified geographic and sectoral profile, the Group is particularly well-equipped to serve the African market, allowing it to enjoy lasting, sustained growth.
CFAO has operations in 36 countries in Africa and access to 53 of the 54 markets of the continent, seven French overseas territories, in Denmark, in Portugal, in Italy, in India, in Vietnam and in Cambodia.
The Group caters to demand for services and equipment, healthcare and consumer goods in Africa and the French overseas territories through several areas of expertise:
- automobile, equipment and services distribution via CFAO Automotive Equipment & Services;
- pharmaceutical distribution via Eurapharma;
- the distribution and production of consumer goods via CFAO FMCG & AGRI;
- the development of a shopping centers’ network adapted to the needs of African consumers, centered on a food retail hub via CFAO Retail;
- integrated IT solutions and telecommunications via CFAO Technologies;
- focus on development Assistance Projects related to renewable energies via CFAO Energy;
- provides specialized and tailored supply chain solutions in South Africa via CFAO Production Support.
We are looking for our Automotive, Equipment & Services West Africa Division subsidiaries, an Operations Director.
Your main tasks will focus on:
- Develop the turnovers, the market share on your assigned scope
- Coordinate & manage the commercial activity
- Establish the planned Sales for 5 years
- Execute a commercial strategy, tariff and marketing who will be approved by the Managing Director
- Handle the daily brand animation on your scope
Finance / Administration
- Control the activity budget (turnover, margin, profitability on each site…
- Answer to the call for tenders
- Maintain the monthly & annual reporting
- Handle the responsibility of the operational monitoring (0 red points in FPAI)
- Determine & propose the optimum team organization
- Determine & execute best practices & processes
- Maintain the continuous flexibility & team development
Profile of the Operations Director H/F
You have a higher education and justify at least 10 years experiences on similar functions (After Sales service management, Mechanical workshops or Maintenance service), a knowledge of the automotive sector would be required.
You are an experienced manager, known for your analysis ability, customer service oriented, and your excellent relational.
Organized, rigorous, facilitator and a suggestion force are few assets who will be usefull to take charge of your assignment scope.
Education level : Bac+5
Experience level : 11 to 15 years
- English (Fluent)
- French (Fluent)
Job location : West Africa
Deadline for applications : 10 January 2019.
CFAO is hiring an Operations Director H/F.
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.