Dangote Cement is hiring an Area Project Manager – Nigeria
We are looking for Area Project Manager Construction Candidates for Refinery. It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
Job Responsibilities :
Responsible for execution of composite works including Civil, Structural, Piping, Painting /Insulation, Electrical and Instrumentation and commissioning works
- To ensure works are executed as per the approved drawings and specification and with acceptable quality and safety standards.
- To coordinate with all discipline in charges, such that works is executed effectively and effectively, as per the time schedule and to agreed cost.
- To conduct meeting with contractors, monitor their progress and ensure proper mobilization and desired progress,
- To interact with contract departments and provide input to deal with all internal matters.
- To plan the resources follow up for timely mobilization to deal with all contractual matters.
- To look through priorities and ensure that execution is oriented in the right direction of successful completion.
- To ensure measurements of work executed by contractor are properly estimated and certified.To ensure administrative control of staff and lead the team with high motivational levels.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies :
BE / Diploma Mechanical Engineering
Minimum 8 years – 20 years experience in a refinery construction or petrochemical plant/facility
How to apply
Please, click here to apply
Deadline : 12 December 2018.