DP World Egypt is hiring a Financial Analyst – Sokhna
- Sokhna, Egypt
- DPW CORP MEA – DEP
- The professional will manage finance, accounting, costing, and budgetary control services for DP World Sokhna.
- Co-ordinate with CFO and prepare budget templates to be handed over to Head of Departments
- Compare the proposed budgets with previous year’s actual to spot trends and unusual happenings
- Be up to date with any changes in financial policies and plan accordingly
- Ensure accurate preparation of annual budget for all the departments and consolidation of the budgets
- Establish cost canter for projects and performance monitoring.
- Ensure adherence to the allocated budgets
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of balance sheet, profit and loss statements, cash flow and all other accounting records
- Ensure adherence/ compliance of accounting standards in the company
- Ensure timely processing of accounts payable and receivables
- Ensure timely completion of monthly various reports and MIS.
- Periodically check and validate accounting entries
- Tracking of the movement of Fixed Asset and Inventory
- Validate statistical information received from departments post consolidated submission to management
- Collect information relating to capital expenditure payments and update on a regular basis for the purpose of Cash Flow projections
- Assist in preparation of cost studies related to various projects and proposals
- Ensure daily reconciliation of cash collected from Commercial
- Support management for liaison with various statutory bodies
• Financial Institutions
• Government officials for various sanctions and permissions, SI etc.
- Support the auditing process
- Plan, monitor and analyse MIS reports for Finance & Accounts team
- Co-ordinate with CFO to establish KPI for the reporting staff
- Provide regular process control checks and initiate and support performance improvement activities
- Ensure compliance with Fatal Risk Standards
- Ensure compliance with Safe Work Practices
- Ensure compliance with HSE policy
- Any other work deemed fit for structuring of tasks and goals, to achieve high productivity with efficient utilisation of equipment and labour
• Mandatory: 8 – 10 years
• Preferable: 10 – 12 years
CA/ CPA/ Post Graduate/ Bachelor degree in accounts/ management accounting
Strong leadership and relationship building skills
Excellent communication skills
Decision making and analytical ability
We have a portfolio of 78 operating marine and inland terminals supported by over 50 related businesses in 40 countries across six continents with a significant presence in both high-growth and mature markets. We aim to be essential to the bright future of global trade, ensuring everything we do has a long-lasting positive impact on economies and society.
Our dedicated team of over 36,000 employees from 103 countries cultivates long-standing relationships with governments, shipping lines, importers and exporters, communities, and many other important constituents of the global supply chain, to add value and provide quality services today and tomorrow.
By thinking ahead, foreseeing change and innovating we aim to create the most productive, efficient and safe trade solutions globally.
Container handling is the company’s core business and generates more than three quarters of its revenue. In 2017, DP World handled 70 million TEU (twenty-foot equivalent units) across our portfolio. With its committed pipeline of developments and expansions, the current gross capacity of 88 million TEU is expected to rise to more than 100 million TEU by 2020, in line with market demand.