EPSON recruits a Administrative Coordinator, Grand Casablanca – Morocco.
Based in Casablanca, Morocco
Reporting to the Head of Sales Israel & North Africa, the role of Administrative Coordinator is to provide proactive administrative and secretarial support to the Morocco office and immediate leadership team
- Organising travel bookings and arranging visas for travel where required.
- Answering and screening telephone calls and emails.
- Handling enquiries and ensuring that they are directed to the relevant team/person.
- Preparation of minutes, documents and meeting materials.
- Arranging regular monthly/quarterly meetings including room bookings and invitations.
- Arranging larger corporate ‘event’ meetings including organisation of people travelling from multiple countries, planning hotels and airport pick up, ensuring all parties are aware of plans.
- Working with peers to organise calendar milestones and deadlines for key activity including financial year end, forecasts, and meetings within the staff performance management cycle.
- Support for designated other leaders, as required.
- Effective functioning of the Reception area, including answering of switchboard, receiving clients / visitors, customer service, etc.
- General administration and record keeping/filing
- Process invoices and submit to H/O for payment
- Resolve invoice and accounts queries
- Process & GR purchase orders
- General Office maintenance & Ordering of Stationary
- Demo Stock Control
- Office & Freight Expense control & reporting
- Staff Absence & Fleet reporting to HR
- Project co-ordination and support
Key Skills & Experience
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluent in Arabic, English & French written & verbal communication
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Attention to detail, ensuring quality and accurate records maintenance
- Ability to be logical and proactive, demonstrating the desire to follow issues through to closure
- Good judgement, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize & close attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure amidst changing priorities while communicating with internal stakeholders
- Strict confidentiality and discretion