Ericsson is hiring a Business Analyst for Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
Mobile Money Business Analyst role is responsible for ownership of Mobile Money common core solution and common functionalities. Such solution will be deployed cross all customer’s operating companies in MMEA region. This role will support customer to design group solutions and take a role of solution architect in delivery projects. Business analyst will engage Business Area counterpart to ensure solution is aligned with Ericsson Wallet Platform product best practices and roadmap.
Job Responsibilities & Tasks
- Work closely with customer to build a solution based on the received demands and URS document
- Organize Requirement gathering workshop to ensure all business requirements are captured as input towards R&D
- Support Account Manager in material preparation around Customer’s Platform Roadmap with focus on OPCO specific use cases.
- Support HUB MFS Manager to build OPCO Deployment Plan.
- Builds HLD/LLD and ensures sign off from customer’s respective stakeholder as part of Demand Technical Governance.
- Educate OPCOs counterpart on MoMo Platform Service catalog.
- Regular gap analysis of use cases and capabilities based on Service catalog versus what is being used to identify growth opportunities.
- Regular analysis of use cases and capabilities that are not generating revenue or usage is showing constant decline trend.
- Ensure proper routing of demand requests through demand management process, enablement request process or Service Request (MS).
- Responsible for technical outcome of the demands.
- Support Head of Mobile Money technology.
Key Qualifications of the Business Analyst
- Minimum Experience in Fintech /Mobile Money and EWP 3+ years
- Experience in Mobile Money Solution Architecture and design of use cases 2+ years
- Previous BSS or adjacent areas experience required
- Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Track record as a leader and the ability to work independently preferably with a well-established contact network
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- Good at handling resource planning and competence development
- University degree in Technology or Economics, preferably MSC, MBA or equivalent
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
TAG: MMEAHJ HJ