Interested in learning how to develop and deploy .NET apps on AWS? This free online course from AWS experts is the best place to start.
.NET on AWS course description
In this course, you will learn the basics of deploying, managing, and securing .NET applications with Amazon Web Services (AWS). You will learn about AWS services and tools specifically designed for .NET applications. Finally, the course will walk you through a hands-on example of deploying a .NET application to the AWS Cloud.
- This course includes presentations, demonstrations, videos, and assessments.
In this course, you will:
- Understand which AWS services you can use to deploy, manage, and secure your .NET applications
- Become familiar with AWS developer tools that support your .NET development in the AWS Cloud
- Deploy a sample .NET application to the AWS Cloud using Microsoft Visual Studio
This course is intended for experienced .NET developers who are new to AWS.
- We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Visual Studio development environment
- NET Overview
- AWS Services
- .NET Developer Tools
- Sample .NET Application Deployment to the AWS Cloud
- Institution: Amazon Web Services
- Level : Beginner
- Language: English
- Duration: 90mn, self-paced
- Provider: AWS Training & Certification
You might also like