This course is part of W3C’s « Front-End Web Developer » Professional Certificate.
- It adds interactivity to your Web sites;
- It is powerful, easy to learn, and quick to write;
- It has great tools (editors, runtimes, lint tools, browsers, and third party libraries) as well as great online support through plenty of active open source communities.
Skills you’ll learn
- Make interactive websites through the DOM API
- Deal with HTML5 forms
- Make basic graphics and animations using the HTML5 canvas
- Institution: W3C
- Type: Free online course
- Level : Beginner
- Language: English
- Duration: Self-paced
- Provider: edX
You might also like: