Kantar Millward Brown in recruiting a Senior Research Executive Codody-Riviera, Abidjan – Côte d’Ivoire
Your missions at Kantar
As a Senior Research Executive, you will be responsible for the design, execution and delivery of quantitative and qualitative research projects (both adhoc and tracking) from taking a brief to presenting results. In collaboration with the Account Manager or Business Manager, the incumbent will build existing business and client relationships and contribute to the development of junior team members.
Project planning and Management:
- priorities project requirements and delivery, determine tasks and actions for exec team, allocate resources effectively, schedule and meet deadlines, brief support services, manage and evaluate project progress. Supervise the work of junior team members on project preparation, execution and completion.
- provide sound research recommendations, apply appropriate research methodology and recommend appropriate Kantar products.
- provides sound guidance on analysis techniques, provide sound guidance on “finding the story”, finalize and ensure strategic content of conclusions and recommendations, always adding value to research results.
- acquire relevant client background knowledge, must have a very clear understanding of client business, relationship building, meet deadlines, manage general client expectations, responsible for liaising with client on all aspects of the study, from briefing to presentation on a project basis.
Team mentoring and training:
- Identify skills gaps and growth potential of team members, involve execs and juniors in planning and design of project, provide on the job training. Provide feedback to junior team members on challenges and successes
- sets standards of excellence, ensures high quality through thorough checking procedures, conduct detailed checks of proposals, questionnaires, discussion guides, presentations
- required to present both qualitative and quantitative studies to the marketing and research teams
- must be comfortable working on qualitative & quantitative projects
- required to write proposals, design questionnaires, discussion guides, put together presentations with minimal input from seniors
- responsible for managing new business of existing clients where relationships sit with the senior executives.
- 2 – 3 years of quantitative research experience from Market Research Agency or consumer insight from a FMCG.
- Manage day to day client liaison effectively and professionally
- Deliver accurate work under pressure
- Integrity and high ethical standards
- Courteous, respectful and professional in all communications
Brand : Kantar Millward Brown
Location : Abidjan, Cocody-Riviera Côte d’Ivoire
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Join our team and you’ll be part of the 30,000 colleagues and 9 world leading research, data and insight brands that make up Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients around the globe to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.