Get Microsoft 365 Fundamentals certified and advance your career. Prove that you understand the options available in Microsoft 365 and the benefits of adopting cloud services, the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, and implementing Microsoft 365 cloud service.
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Certification salary: As of Nov 10, 2020, the average annual pay for a Microsoft 365 Administrator in the United States is $96,679 a year.
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Certification exam – MS-900
This exam is designed for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational-level knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model. Candidates should have knowledge of available options and benefits gained by implementing Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
Candidates should have the requisite knowledge to recommend solutions that address common organizational IT challenges and to differentiate Microsoft 365 solutions from the competition in the market. Candidates should also have fundamental knowledge of offerings, optimizing licensing for cost effectiveness, and support options for organizations.
Candidates should be able to differentiate between Microsoft’s services and products (Microsoft 365, Azure, and Dynamics 365).
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Certification exam cost: $99 USD
- The content of this exam was updated on July 8, 2020. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what changed.
- Describe cloud concepts (10-15%)
- Describe core Microsoft 365 services and concepts (30-35%)
- Explain security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365 (30-35%)
- Describe Microsoft 365 pricing and support (20-25%)
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Certification study guides and courses
Microsoft provides free learning paths to gain the skills needed to become certified:
- Microsoft 365 productivity and teamwork capabilities: Learn about the productivity and teamwork solutions in Microsoft 365 and the capabilities that help people be more productive using Microsoft 365 – The World’s Productivity Cloud.
- Business management capabilities: Learn about the business management solutions in Microsoft 365 and the capabilities that help organizations be more productive using Microsoft 365 – The World’s Productivity Cloud.
- Security and compliance capabilities: Learn about the Microsoft 365 security and compliance solutions areas and the capabilities available to help enterprises secure their enterprise and meet regulatory requirements.
- Microsoft 365 licensing, service and support: Learn more about Microsoft 365 licensing, service, and support options.
You might also like: