Do you want to learn Linux? This free NDG Linux Essentials course from Cisco is the best place to start. Build upon your existing Linux skills and prepare for certification.
Cisco’s NDG Linux Essentials course description
Become in-demand across a variety of IT professions by expanding upon your Linux skills. Even with dramatic advances in technology, Linux remains the back-end operating system used by global titans such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, NASA, Tesla, Amazon and more. Looking for a future proof technical skill? It’s hard to go wrong with Linux.
This course bridges the gap between beginner and intermediate skills by offering students hands-on, step-by-step practical lab activities. Graduates walk away with a firm grasp of the foundational concepts needed to succeed in a Linux career.
- This course prepares students for the LPI Linux Essentials Professional Development Certificate
- 100% online, self-paced and free
- No previous experience required
- Certificate of completion awarded at end of course
What you’ll learn:
- Acquire open source concepts and progressively master Linux commands.
- Understand how Linux is used and the basics of its command line.
- Expand upon your basic knowledge of Linux
- Perform hands-on lab activities using a Linux virtual machine (provided free)
- Institution: Cisco
- Level : Beginner
- Language: English
- Duration: 70 hours, self-paced
- Certificate: Free verified certificate of completion
- Provider: Cisco Networking Academy
Voir toutes les offres d'emploi