Airswift hiring 02 Operations Supervisors.
Purpose of the Position
The Operations Supervisor is clients delegated rig site representative, and is expected to manage well construction operations as delegated by the Well Site Manager in accordance with company values and Drilling & Completions functional standards. The vast majority of the rig site work is conducted by service contractor personnel, operating under the leadership and supervision of the Well Site Manager’s team. The Operations Supervisor is accountable to the Well Site Manager for managing well construction in a safe and efficient manner.
- BSC / HND in Engineering or equivalent in experience
- 4 – 8 years of experience in D&C operations
- floating rig operations experience unless jack-up specific role
- knowledgeable in all aspects of process safety / well integrity and proficient in well control operations as demonstrated by IWCF certification
- demonstrated leadership skills in a team and operational context
- good interpersonal and team skills with an ability to communicate with contractors, company team members and client representatives
- good level of knowledge of company organisation, processes, standards, and procedures
- good data management skills and demonstrated computer software literacy