Airswift hiring 04 Subsea Supervisors.
Our Client an International Oil & Gas Operating Company are looking for x 4 Subsea Supervisors to be based in Senegal. The roles will be offered with a Q1 2021 Start, long term contract, 28 day on / 28 day off rotation and negotiable daily rate nett of local tax.
Purpose of the Position
To provide operational supervision both onshore and offshore (Rig/Vessel) during the drilling, completion and subsea installation phase of the project. When offshore, the position is responsible for all site based Subsea Wells Group supervision tasks and when onshore, the position is required to support the Subsea Wells Team in preparation, support and close-out activities. The role aims to support the efficient delivery of subsea wells services and to champion operational performance while emphasising the critical importance of process and personal safety.
The Subsea Wells Group delivers subsea well construction and intervention services to D&C, including installation / intervention on subsea XT systems including wellhead / wellhead tooling, upper completion, tubing hanger and XT.
The Subsea Supervisor role is based predominantly offshore, however some periods of onshore support activities will be required. Subsea wells group services are delivered through contracted drilling rigs and subsea service providers, making contract and contractor management, logistics coordination and cost management significant parts of the role.
- Applicants are preferably tertiary qualified with a Bachelor of Engineering in a relevant discipline.
- Applicants preferably have International Well Control Forum (IWCF) Certificate Level 2
- Applicants require valid BOSIET and offshore medical as recognised by our client
- Applicants require 10+ years experience in subsea operations with specific experience in the installation and intervention of subsea tree systems.
- Experience with horizontal XT systems is required.
- Experience with MODU operations is required.
- Offshore Experience in Supervisory Roles for Subsea Well Construction is required.
- Experience with XT installation from a vessel.
- Good working knowledge of subsea completions, Subsea Test Trees, workover and intervention operations, workover control systems.
- Experience working directly for an operator is preferred.