Kantar is hiring an Account Director.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply…
In this role you will:
- Be in charge of a Tech Company account at Sub Saharan Africa level, covering Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa
- Actively manages the client base to ensure profitable growth across existing and new clients
- Identify and pursues opportunities to grow existing client business, revenue and profitability
- Translate clients’ needs and interpret them into solution
- Design appropriate research solutions to drive meaningful insight for clients’ needs and their business
- Review account and project profitability to maximize financial performance across the business
- Manage line reports, giving ongoing feedback, conducting catch-ups and annual appraisals
- Ensure insights are translated into engaging stories with clear and concise implications that will help clients make better marketing decisions.
- Business Leadership: Contribute to the strategic growth of Kantar Nigeria as part of the Nigeria Leadership Team
- Business Development: Actively manage the client base to ensure profitable growth across existing and new clients, build strong relationships with clients and pursue opportunities to grow our business
- Client Management & Consulting: Deliver effective advice and consultancy for our clients
- Analysis & Research Expertise: Design appropriate research solutions to drive meaningful insight for our clients’ needs and their business, ensure all deliverables meet client needs and generate strong insight and impact for our clients
- People Management: Maximize individual and team performance and efficiency thorough effectively people management, plays an active role in recruitment and lead performance management process
- Master’s Degree in Market Research, Marketing, Statistics, Business, Economic or Social Sciences
- 10 years of relevant research, brand, media or communications experience with direct involvement in analysis of market research
- Sound knowledge of the research process
- Proven track experience in client management & business development
- People management experience with direct line report responsibilities
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
Closing date : 21 October 2021.