Halliburton recruits an Accountant.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, understands the company’s business systems, business processes and controls, including policies and procedures, relative to the location and department assigned.
- Prepares accounting reports, and increasingly complex accounting analyses with related spreadsheets or applications input, and identifies and resolves issues.
- Understands organizational structure of the company.
- Prepares and posts journal vouchers for accounting transactions.
- Researches and resolves basic accounting issues and transactions including related internal controls.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in accounting, business, or other related field and a minimum of nine (9) months of experience in accounting related roles.
- Knowledge of US GAAP or country- specific accounting principles required.
- Job role is developmental and intended to expose incumbents to moderately complex aspects of general accounting, internal controls, financial analysis and reporting, forecasting, and financial applications as well as intermediate levels of proficiency with industry and company acumen.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Zone Industrielle de Camberene, Dakar, Senegal
- Requisition Number: 91595
- Experience Level: Entry-Level
- Job Family: Support Services
- Product Service Line: Finance
- Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.halliburton.com.