Site McW Executive Search
McW Executive Search hiring Accountant Manager.
Only candidates authorized to work in Senegal will be considered.
Responsible for the Fixed Asset & Inventory Management and Opex Cost Control.
- Work to achieve operational targets with significant impact on departmental results
- Set up and manage adhoc meetings for day to day operational requirements as and when required
- Resolve escalations as per defined escalation/resolution procedures
- Design and implement operational changes and provide associated user impact assessment
- Improve productivity and quality through leading practice initiatives
- Provide inputs to the Manager (as required) relating to progress made within the department and in accordance with the measurement metrics set by the organisation
Fixed Asset and Inventory:
- Ensure effective tracking and compilation of project cost and ensuring processing of monthly fixed assets capitalisation (WIP additions and transfers to depreciable asset group), and depreciation process and control the update of the Fixed Assets Register with newly created assets by Central Back Office (CBO)
- Ensure that all Fixed Asset Records are constantly updated and detailed reconciliation is done between Physical Location, Fixed Asset register and General Ledger
- Supervise team to ensure that all Goods Received Notes (GRN), Asset Transfer Notes (ATN), and Project Completion and Acceptance Certificates (PCAC) in respect of all fixed assets are received and scanned to CBO on a timely basis
- Work in conjunction with the Supply Chain Manager and Budget owners to ensure that all Fixed Asset related cost are recorded in a timely manner
- Ensure that weekly/monthly management reports are completed as per the internal process and to the timetable set. Report includes among others;
- Timely submission of list of completed project with accompanying cost schedule
- Actual Project/ Fixed Asset cost vrs Budget Analysis
- Detailed monthly CWIP schedule and reconciliation
- Develop effective inventory control system to ensure the company is receiving value for money from the third party provider
Opex Cost Control
- Monitor Opex cost i.e. Power, Maintenance, Part replacements etc and implement relevant controls to ensure effective cost savings for the company
- Reduce operational OPEX while ensuring maximum availability to the network in line with contracted SLAs
- Provide and interface to the operation department on all related operations/Finance issues
- Work with Account payable team to ensure prompt payment and resolution of all power related invoices and issues
- Provide support to Financial Reporting Manager from time to time
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Senior Management team, in accordance with the scope and responsibilities of the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related subject and a professional qualification such a CIMA, ACCA
- 47 years’ experience in similar roles
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA
- Fixed asset management and processes protocols
- Detailed knowledge of inventory management best practices and standards
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation, and working to achieve targets.
- Experience in cost monitory and control leading to cost savings.
- Excellent internal stakeholder management and providing them with professional advice and support.
- Good knowledge of MS office suite, and in house databases together with use of webbased information system or software.