Site CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics is hiring an Accounting Administrator.
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit – we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace – do you Dare to Grow with us?
The Accounting Administrator will be responsible for:
- Management of treasury tasks
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Reporting on bank position to management to ensure cashflow
- Input into accounting system to support operations
- Accounts Payable tasks
- Support the month closing activities to enusre balance sheet is adequate with justifications
- Regular communication of outstanding accounts to BD for collection
- Tax and social contribution remittances and all statutory tasks associated
- Any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Closing date : 26 September 2021.