Site Abt associates
As the Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for performing the Administration functions in support of all project activities following all relevant USAID and Abt Associates policies and procedures. Under direction of the Finance and Administrative Manager, you will be responsible for providing a wide range of administrative and logistical support to the project office.
- Assist in planning logistics for project meetings/seminar/trainings, providing the location and materials, as well as supervising the process of paying per diem and snacks/meals.
- Perform general clerical duties, to include but not be limited to photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing, and mailing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic versions of a project archive, including contract and subcontract documents, client approvals, personnel files, consultant documents, travel files, procurement files, files of project deliverables, minutes of meetings, and project reports.
- Manage and document correspondences between project offices, the home office, the client, other partners, and stakeholders.
- Oversee the proper reporting of labor time and ensure the timely submission of electronic and paper timesheets, and the timely completion and submission of Labor Adjustment Forms, when needed.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, take complete and accurate messages for people who are not available, and ensure they receive the messages.
- Purchase, store and distribute office supplies.
- Ensure timely settlement of office bills.
- Make logistical arrangements for project staff traveling outside their region or for international visitors.
- Assist the Procurement Manager in performing procurements, including distributing solicitations, gathering quotes, and requesting invoices.
- Manage/track petty cash transactions and receipts.
- Assist the director of finance in updating of the inventory list of the project.
High School Diploma + Four years of relevant experience, or Associates Degree + Two years of relevant experience
What we Value
- Bachelors Degree in Administration, Management, Business, Social Science, or other relevant field (desirable).
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in office administration.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other data processing and graphical presentation software.
- Ability to independently plan and execute complex tasks while addressing daily management details and remaining organized and focused on long-term deadlines and strategy highly desirable.
- Ability to assess problems and develop solutions.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills and excellent organization skills.
- Preference for candidates who have experience that relates to USAID-funded projects or other international development experience.
- Fluency in French and Proficency in English.
What We Offer
We foster an environment where you can Thrive Your Way. Our innovative total rewards programs are designed to help balance your work and personal life. The approach toward your wellbeing centers around comprehensive benefits and professional development.
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez cliquer sur le lien suivant : egpy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.
Un commentaire sur “Administration Assistant”
Je cherche un emploi pour finalisé mes projets