UNICEF hiring Administrative Manager, Senegal.
Purpose for the job
Under the overall guidance and supervision of the IPU Chief, the Administrative Manager (Facility Management) is responsible for all the facility management related services in the UN House.
The Administrative Manager (Facility Management) will provide professional engineering services through planning, design, estimating and technical review on all construction/renovation projects and maintenance operations for the UN House. S/he will predominantly oversee outsourced services but will also manage a core team of United Nations staff that will support her/him in the oversight of outsourced service providers as well as perform services in-house.
The Administrative Manager (Facility Management) will help design the initial technical management structure for the building, put in place preventive maintenance schedules, and help ensure a successful transition from Dakar to Diamniadio for the 27 UN organisations. The Administrative Manager (Facility Management) will promote a client-oriented approach in a cost-effective manner and will undertake continuous capacity building of her/his staff.
S/he will help create and define Service Level Agreements (SLAs) of the services under her/his responsibility, prepare Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) detailing how the service levels will be implemented, and help communicate these to a great variety of stakeholders with different cultural and professional backgrounds. The incumbent will also oversee the continuous training of clients with the goal of creating client familiarity and appreciation of the SOPs.
The Administrative Manager (Facility Management) will be part of the IPU management team and will work in close collaboration with managers responsible for IT, Security, and other related areas. The Administrative Manager (Facility Management) will supervise a small team of United Nations staff and oversee the services provided by multiple vendors and vendor personnel.
Key functions, accountabilities and related duties/tasks
Facility Management services. Deliver agreed upon service levels within agreed upon budget. This, while ensuring:
- International Facility Management standards (ISO 41001) are met;
- Compliance with United Nations rules, regulations, policies and strategies, including for security, inclusion and environmental sustainability (EDGE);
- Compliance with government rules and regulations;
- That administrative business processes are well-mapped and internal standard operating procedures (SOPs) are in place and successfully communicated to clients;
- Facility Management team and other support staff under the incumbent’s management are provided results-oriented work plans, and managed against results-based performance criteria;
- Preventive maintenance is undertaken as per asset specifications to ensure validity of warrantee and zero (0%) downtime of infrastructure and assets;
- That overall client satisfaction is continuously targeted and measured with the goal of exceeding client expectation levels.
- Planning, design, estimating and technical review on all construction/renovation projects and maintenance operations;
- Prepares/Review specifications, drawings, materials list, and construction cost estimates;
- Manages the non-routine, unusual or unprecedented, moderate to complex maintenance operations for the UN House buildings, equipment, facilities and associated grounds;
- Lead technical authority for engineering, maintenance operations and project management related services;
- Provide managerial and technical oversight for a team of UN Facility Management staff.
- Preparation, monitoring, and reporting on Facility Management related budgets;
- Responsible for certification of services and goods received;
- Ensures assets are tagged and kept in an appropriate asset register in accordance with UN rules and regulations;
- Annual physical verification of assets are undertaken and asset reports are prepared for distribution to relevant stakeholders;
- Assets are managed within a preventive-maintenance regime towards ensuring zero downtime and minimum expenditure on asset replacement.
- Prepare scope of works, participate in bid evaluations;
- Responsible for onboarding of vendors;
- Quality Assurance for services delivered through vendors;
- Oversee, correct, and verify financial aspects of contracts, including certification of invoices.
- Ensure high client satisfaction levels;
- Proactively meet clients’ service needs and expectations.
Safety and environment
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Senegalese and UN safety regulations and procedures;
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Senegalese and UN environmental regulations and procedures;
- Ensure inclusive and accessible working environment;
- Other duties as assigned by the IPU Chief.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Advanced university degree in Facility Management, Engineering, or any other relevant field of discipline.
- 8 years of relevant professional experience required.
- Five years management experience in a service/client-oriented industry.
- Advanced technological knowledge of principles and methods in Facility management, Green Enterprises.
- Experience working in an international environment.
- Experience in managing multiple clients through web-based management systems, including Service Management/Ticketing Systems and Building Management Systems.
Fluency in French & English required
Deadline: 27 Jan 2021 Greenwich Standard Time
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.unicef.org.