Ambassade des États-Unis à Dakar
US Embassy Dakar hiring Work Control Clerk.
Salary: 9,715,507 CFA/year
The incumbent reports to the Senior/Deputy/Facility Manager, working under his/her direction to determine work priorities. The incumbent is a primary point of contact for all routine, emergency, and preventive maintenance work orders and requests for services and assures distribution to the appropriate shop for action. The incumbent is the customer service representative for the Facility Management section, communicating with personnel from all levels within the Embassy.
- Completion of high school is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of office administrative/ clerical experience in a customer-service office is required.
- Must have a good working knowledge of an active office environment; be thoroughly familiar with reporting structures and the standard office hierarchy; must know how to support multiple persons simultaneously including maintaining an adequate stock of office supplies; must know basic math, capable of handling currency and working a balance sheet; must know how to set up and maintain a filing system.
- Must be customer service oriented, able to handle difficult customers with tact.
- English level III (Good working knowledge) Written/Speaking/Reading is required. (This may be tested)
- French level III (Good working knowledge) Written/Speaking/Reading is required.
- Wolof level III (Good working knowledge) Written/Speaking/Reading is required.
Closing date: 26 September 2023.