Site World Bank Group
Citi hiring AML Analyst.
Key responsibilities include assisting with Citi KYC due diligence program requirements, performing compliance reviews and AML investigations, when escalated, undertakingAML related investigations arising from internal monitoring as well as ad hoc referrals, providing feedback to relevant AMLCOs regarding detected weaknesses, coordinating the corrective action and tracking implementation, assisting relevant AMLCOs in reporting suspicious activity to the relevant authorities in a timely manner, assisting in responding to search requests by local Regulators, Law Enforcement and other Governmental Bodies, submission of regulatory transaction reports etc.
This role will support the AMLCOs in Senegal and Congo which are single resource countries. The role will perform AML investigations, Compliance Reviews, KYC due diligence and will also be involved in Regulatory Change Management process, MCA, coordination of internal and external audit reviews, submission of Regulatory Transaction Reports, Regulatory Name Searches among other pertinent AML related requirements.
- KYC due diligence
- Regulatory Transaction Reporting
- Assist in responding to Search Requests by local regulators, law enforcement and other governmental bodies
- Undertake AML related investigations arising from internal monitoring as well as ad hoc referrals.
- Assist the AMLCOs in reporting suspicious activity to the relevant authorities in a timely manner
- Performing compliance reviews and AML investigations when escalated
- Perform MCA testing for AML Controls in the countries
- Provide support to the AMLCOS during regulatory and internal reviews
- Assist with regulatory change management process
- Assist with tracking of corrective action plans and remediation of open issues.
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience in an AML Compliance Role within the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of relevant AML regulations and industry guidance
- Good understanding of corporate banking and investment banking products
- Experience in AML investigations, particularly in relation to Suspicious Activity Reporting
- Experience in compliance/KYC reviews, e.g., account opening or periodic reviews
- Experience related to financial investigations; AML, fraud, or counter terrorism
- Strong written and personal communication skills
- Significant attention to detail
- Ability to manage and facilitate multiple projects
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work individually and in teams on all aspects of AML
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Law, or degree in any other discipline.
- Operations, Control, risk related experience, though not compulsory, will be an added advantage
- Highly organised and methodical with close attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to co-operative and collaborative working.
- Strong team player willing to learn and share experience with other team members.
- Flexibility to work with changing priorities and deadlines.