An NGO is seeking a Director of Enterprise Development Services who will provide technical leadership to a team of enterprise development specialists responsible for networking and building capacity of a network of incubators, accelerators, and business advisory firms to provide business management and mentorship services to entrepreneurs, small, and medium business.
He/she will work with the private sector and other project partners to develop sustainable revenue models for the delivery of services to entrepreneurs.
He/she will develop and lead a market-based strategy for promoting a culture of entrepreneurism and linking entrepreneurs and businesses to necessary resources for investment and growth Minimum.
- Experience: 10 years’ experience in promoting entrepreneurship, advising entrepreneurs and small businesses on growth strategies and/or managing or leading a business advisory service firm
- Experience working in the private sector
- Demonstrated experience working with entrepreneurs, firms, financial institutions, and investors
- Experience managing and motivating a diverse team to achieve results
- English language fluency a plus.
Application deadline: May 31st, 2019.
Très important : Méfiez vous des arnaques ! Vous ne devez payer, en aucun cas, des sommes d'argent aux recruteurs utilisant la plateforme EmploiDakar.com
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.