An NGO is seeking a Director of Enterprise Development Services who will provide technical leadership to a team of enterprise development specialists responsible for networking and building capacity of a network of incubators, accelerators, and business advisory firms to provide business management and mentorship services to entrepreneurs, small, and medium business.
He/she will work with the private sector and other project partners to develop sustainable revenue models for the delivery of services to entrepreneurs.
He/she will develop and lead a market-based strategy for promoting a culture of entrepreneurism and linking entrepreneurs and businesses to necessary resources for investment and growth Minimum.
- Experience: 10 years’ experience in promoting entrepreneurship, advising entrepreneurs and small businesses on growth strategies and/or managing or leading a business advisory service firm
- Experience working in the private sector
- Demonstrated experience working with entrepreneurs, firms, financial institutions, and investors
- Experience managing and motivating a diverse team to achieve results
- English language fluency a plus.
Application deadline: May 31st, 2019.