Site Ria Money Transfer
Ria Money Transfer is hiring a Assistant Client Onboarding.
We are looking for a candidate who will wear the hat of a proven project coordinator within the business department and your role will be to support our team in the network expand in Africa as well as to consolidate and to manage our existing partnership.
- Manage a solid portfolio of projects in Africa and make sure they are successfully launched in a timely manner
- Provide the right support and assistance to our existing partners on their daily request and/or address their concerns to the relevant Department for solving
- Make some business development (prospection, exploration to add new partnership for some targeted countries)
- Coordinate the implementation of outbound activation for some of our key markets
- Management the relationship with our local aggregating partners (Intouch, ATPS, BnB,)
- Support our global bank deposit product owner in Africa area (coordinate, renegotiate with partners, enhance the coverage and implement corporate payments)
- Help and support on any bottleneck related to Correspondent compliance KYC updates
- Perform some others ad-hoc tasks such as preparing corporate presentations or analyzing data, preparing minutes of calls, preparing amendments of contracts, …
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Multitasking & adaptability
- Eager to learn quickly and result oriented
- Fluent French and English
- Problem solving and make it happen attitude
- Excellent teamwork skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application: CV and cover letter.
Date limite : 6 July 2022.