MODEC recruits a Business and Project Management Analyst.
We are looking for professional to work as Business and Project Management Analyst in our office based in Dakar – Senegal
To develop activities such as
- Responsible for the execution of the Business and Project Management processes, such as: Strategic Management, Goals Cascading, Performance Management, Project Management, Process and Routine Management for MOSEN.
- Support on the implementation of the Strategic Management with the analysis of the internal and external strengths and weaknesses and definition of the strategic goals.
- Support with the implementation of the Performance Management thru the definition and cascading of the strategic goals for each Support department and Operational Unit.
- Contribute with the execution of the Strategic and Performance Management thru the consolidation and monitoring of the KPIs/results and planning/execution of the results monitoring meetings (Strategic, Support Departments and Operational Units).
- Contribute with the implementation and monitoring of the Project Management thru the preparations of the Corporate Project Reports, follow up of the Projects Results and training of the Project Managers on the methodology regarding Cost, Quality, Scope, Time, Communications, Risk, HR, Stakeholders, Acquisition and Integration, following PMI’s best practices;
- Contribute with the Routine and Process Management thru the mapping, development, optimization and periodic revision of the Management System documents, such as: policies, manuals, guides, process standards, procedures and work instructions, as well as the definition and monitoring of the process indicators and results and act on deviations.
- Engineering, Administration, Economics, Accounting and/or IT Bachelor’s Degrees is mandatory. Masters, MBA or Post Graduation in Business Management, Project Management, Administration, Finance and/or Process Management is a plus.
- Six Sigma Green belt is a plus / PMP (Project Management Professional) is a plus
- CBPP (Certified Business Process Professional) is a plus
- Previous experience on Business, Quality and/or Process Management is mandatory.
- Previous experience on Project Management is expected.
- Advanced English
- Advanced Microsoft excel is mandatory / Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint is mandatory
- Intermediate Microsoft Visio is expected / Intermediate Microsoft Project is a plus
- VBA is expected / Alteryx is a plus / SQL is a plus / Primavera P6 is a plus
- Senegalese citizen
Being part of Modec means being the PROTAGONIST of a CHALLENGING career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in BRAZIL, but your talent can take you anywhere in the WORLD. – If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity!! – As a MULTICULTURAL company that respects DIVERSITY, we encourage PWD application in our process.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.kenoby.com.