Site RMO Sénégal
RMO Sénégal is hiring a Business and Project Management Analyst.
To develop activities such as:
- Responsible for the execution of the Business and Project Management processes, such as: Strategic Management, Goals Cascading, Performance Management, Project Management, Process and Routine Management .
- Support on the implementation of the Strategic Management with the analysis of the internal and external strengths and weaknesses and definition of the strategic goals.
- Support with the implementation of the Performance Management thru the definition and cascading of the strategic goals for each Support department and Operational Unit.
- Contribute with the execution of the Strategic and Performance Management thru the consolidation and monitoring of the KPIs/results and planning/execution of the results monitoring meetings (Strategic, Support Departments and Operational Units).
- Contribute with the implementation and monitoring of the Project Management thru the preparations of the Corporate Project Reports, follow up of the Projects Results and training of the Project Managers on the methodology regarding Cost, Quality, Scope, Time, Communications, Risk, HR, Stakeholders, Acquisition and Integration, following PMI’s best practices;
- Contribute with the Routine and Process Management thru the mapping, development, optimization and periodic revision of the Management System documents, such as: policies, manuals, guides, process standards, procedures and work instructions, as well as the definition and monitoring of the process indicators and results and act on deviations.
Profil du Candidat
- Engineering, Administration, Economics, Accounting and/or IT Bachelor’s Degrees is mandatory. Masters, MBA or Post Graduation in Business Management, Project Management, Administration, Finance and/or Process Management is a plus.
- 2 years of experience. Prior knowledge is desirable, but with experience as an intern for example in related areas is mandatory.
- Six Sigma Green belt is a plus / PMP (Project Management Professional) is a plus
- CBPP (Certified Business Process Professional) is a plus
- Previous experience on Business, Quality and/or Process Management is mandatory.
- Previous experience on Project Management is expected.
- Advanced English
- Advanced Microsoft excel is mandatory / Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint is mandatory
- Intermediate Microsoft Visio is expected / Intermediate Microsoft Project is a plus
- VBA is expected / Alteryx is a plus / SQL is a plus / Primavera P6 is a plus
Only CV in english will be accepted.
Closing date : 22 May 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.rmo-jobcenter.com.