Site The First Group
Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels, residential properties, F&B brands and real estate asset management services. Since our launch in 2005, we have carved a highly successful niche offering unrivalled property investment opportunities in high-growth markets to clients from more than 70 countries worldwide.
We were among the first developers to identify the tremendous potential in providing private investors the opportunity to purchase hotel guestrooms, suites and serviced apartments in our collection of upscale properties located in highly popular locations across Dubai. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with award winning sales & marketing tools, a state of the art showroom featuring Dubai’s only virtual helicopter tour and endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
This Job will be based in Dakar, Senegal.
The Primary purpose of this position is to establish and manage agents’ network in Senegal to generate qualified leads and business opportunities for TFG. This position will focus exclusively on expansion of Agent network, as well increasing the sales revenue of the Agents Programme from Senegal region.
Overall Job Description
- Relationship building of current agents for further development and growth
- To establish new agents network in Senegal
- Find different ways to expand agents network and assist business development manager to form effective strategies, which includes agents presentation, training, support materials, bonus and incentive structure, competitive analysis, outdoor meetings, etc.
- Maintain regular communications and provide regular feedback to agents
- Identify issues and areas where improvement is required to increase overall performance of the Agents Prgoramme
- Must always stay Top-of-Mind with assigned clients
- To maintain reports provided by Business Development Manager and provide feedback as established
- Generate Leads
Desired Skill & Expertise
- A history of Business Development/ Sales experience is vital (minimum of 1 year).
- Highly self-motivated, career orientated team players with an energetic and enthusiastic approach to their work
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly competitive environment
- Punctual, Courteous and Presentable.
If interested, please send your resume.
Pour postuler, veuillez cliquer sur ce lien : careers-thefirstgroup.icims.com.