GPF-SN is hiring a Cameroon Hub Manager.
The Cameroon Hub Manager is responsible for leading operations in Cameroon, Chad, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, and the Central African Republic. Other countries may be added or removed from this portfolio at a later date.
Hub Manager Responsibilities
As the Hub Manager you will oversee all sales and marketing activities in your countries.
- With guidance from the Regional Sales and Marketing Manager, you will develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for your territories to ensure growth and deliver on territory business plan objectives.
- You will build highly motivated, highly effective, results-driven, sales and marketing teams in each country consisting of both medical and FMCG sales representatives and clinical trainers. You will deploy these teams to conduct sales and detailing calls, train
- pharmacists and healthcare providers, carry out trade marketing and consumer promotional events, and any other activities that will maximise sales.
- You will build strong networks of distributors, wholesalers, and retailers in each country to maximise distribution coverage. You will work closely with these partners to manage stock in the pipeline, and run trade and point-of-sale promotional campaigns.
- You will be responsible for collecting payment on all sales. You will ensure that credit is issued only in accordance credit guidelines, and that payments are collected within the allotted timeframe (e.g. 60 days from the date of sale).
- With guidance from regional teams, you will source printers, media buying agencies, and any other 3rd parties required for you to implement your sales and marketing plans. Depending on local regulations you may also have to contract and work through medical promotion agencies to manage pharmaceutical and medical device promotion and sales. You will also grow relationships with strategic external stakeholders that can support growth e.g. donors, other NGOs and the Ministry of Health
- You will constantly seek out new opportunities for sales growth e.g. through expanding distribution, experimenting with new promotion ideas, developing new sales channels and incentive schemes. You will constantly seek out and pursue new opportunities to improve efficiency and cost effectiveness throughout the organisation
- You will provide on-the-ground support to regional teams on activities such as product registration, donor reporting, and research. You will also be the eyes and ears of regional teams by watching for new developments in markets and competitor activities, and feeding back to regional teams.
- Back-office teams (financial, logistics, and operational managers) will not report directly to you (they will report to their respective regional managers), but they will have a dotted line to you, and you will ensure that the office runs smoothly and as a single well- co-ordinated unit. You will be required from time to time to act as the representative for the General Manager Cameroon, for example by signing official documentation under a Power of Attorney.
- You will ensure expenditure against business plan and donor budgets is always on track
- You will ensure that NGO activities in your territories are always in compliance with NGO policies, as well as with government and donor policies and local laws, for example ensuring that NGO has obtained the necessary permissions from the government to operate. (You will not be responsible for registering products this is carried out by a separate team).
- You will manage risk in the business by identifying and mitigating against, and / or responding to, changes in the environment, competitor activity, changes in donor trends or anything else that could prevent or delay achieving objectives
- Any other related responsibility that the Regional Sales and Marketing Manager, or Regional Director assigns
Closing date : 29 May 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.gpf-sn.com.