Aggreko hiring Category Lead Fleet and Logistics – Africa.
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Positions holders are responsible for work associated with obtaining products/services for all types of business processes applicable to the organisation including:
- Indirect Operations (e.g., Office Supplies, Computers, Travel, Maintenance, Machine Parts, etc.)
- Direct Operations (e.g., Applications and Services for delivery to clients) Activities include product/service sourcing, supplier selection, pricing/terms negotiation, order processing, contract administration, and supplier performance management.
Management level positions managing/supervising experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments. Focuses on policy and business plan implementation for short-term results (1 year or less). May set goals and objectives for team members for the achievement of operational/Job Family Group results. Manages projects and processes that are moderately complex with little oversight
- Procurement of direct and indirect materials, services and capital equipment to support the business requirements
- Provides purchase orders support to internal customers and vendors, efficient prioritisation and completion of all associated document and communications, to ensure timely and cost effective purchasing
- Monitor and review contracts/agreements, pricing and performance, and engage with existing suppliers, to identify opportunities for rationalisation, consolidation and cost reduction for nominated spend categories
- Support inventory optimisation, utilising analysis regarding slow moving/non-moving, excessive stock items, and items low in stock
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Identify, research, evaluate and obtain approval for new suppliers that can meet Aggreko’s standards within the limits of responsibilities.
- Ensure continuous supply of required goods and materials and communicate any supply problems which may pose a risk or impact on business operations.
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency, add value, aid business performance and work towards a strategy of continuous improvement.
- Negotiate contracts, improved prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilising negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods within established limit.
- Interpret purchase requisitions, orders, and other documents to coordinate purchasing activities with the organisation’s current and anticipated demand for goods and materials.
- Assess and evaluate suppliers and undertake performance reviews to ensure contract compliance and manage performance improvement activities and to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues.
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, group Procurement policy and procedures during supplier negotiations and contracts award process.
- Prepare purchase orders in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers and in line with organisational targets and requirements.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter aggreko.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.