Site International Rescue Committee
International Rescue Committee hiring Child Protection Information Management Specialist.
The global CPIMS+ Steering Committee (CPIMS+ SC) and the global Case Management Task Force (CMTF), support the use of a standard inter-agency child protection information management system (CPIMS+) as a tool for case management programming in humanitarian settings. CPIMS+ is comprised of software and accompanying tools, including template paper forms, generic information sharing and data protection protocols, and training materials.
The CMTF and CPIMS+ SC have ambitious work plans to support the development of standard global training materials and ensure countries have the guidance and support needed to roll-out the CPIMS+. This position will work closely with both the CPIMS+ SC and the CMTF to implement specific activities in the work plans, with the main focus being on supporting identified IRC countries to roll-out the CPIMS+.
The CPIMS+ Specialist will support implementation and maintenance of the CPIMS+ as a tool for case management and inform improvements of new versions of the application from a program perspective, in line with best practices and global standards for case management.
- Develop CPIMS+ guidance, resources and training materials to support IRC country teams to roll-out the CPIMS+
- Lead on the successful roll-out of the CPIMS+ with IRC in at least three countries
- Coordinate and support discussions around inter-agency roll-outs of the CPIMS+ at country level
- Coordinate with UNICEF and software firms on the development of specific system features and troubleshooting
- Provide ongoing support and training to IRC countries that are transitioning to CPIMS+
- Conduct regular remote support meetings with IRC countries that are rolling-out or already using the CPIMS+ to resolve technical issues, support upgrades, collect lessons learned and strengthen CPIMS+ use to its full potential as a support for quality case management
- Coordinate with the IM Advisor in VPRU on discussions and representation on the Primero coordination committee (PCC) as they relate to the CPIMS+ specifically
- Participate in the CPIMS+ Steering Committee meetings and follow up on activities as requested by the Child Protection Case Management Senior Specialist
- Work closely with Child Protection Technical Advisors covering the countries rolling out or using the CPIMS+
- Create a dashboard with top-level case information that can be shared with IRC country support Technical Advisors on a regular basis
- Graduate studies in a relevant field (e.g. education, social work, international relations, public health, etc.) preferred
- Minimum of 3-6 years’ experience in child protection case management in humanitarian settings
- Experience and familiarity with the CPIMS+ system and Primero
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the field of information management for case maanagement
- Excellent organizational skills: the ability to track and follow-up on various efforts
- Proven training and capacity building skills for a range of stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, information technology and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills: the ability to successfully interact with a diverse group of people across multiple agencies and countries
- Flexible work attitude: the ability to follow direction and effectively learn and work in an inter-agency environment as well as self-motivate
- Desired: oral and written French language skills
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Equality, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
IRC et les employés de IRC doivent adhérer aux valeurs et principes contenus dans le IRC WAY (normes de conduite professionnelle). Ce sont l’Intégrité, Egalite, le Service, et la Responsabilité. En conformité avec ces valeurs, IRC opère et fait respecter les politiques sur la protection des bénéficiaires contre l’exploitation et les abus, la protection de l’enfant, le harcèlement sur les lieux de travail, l’intégrité financière, et les représailles.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter rescue.csod.com.