Site Philip Morris International
Philip Morris hiring a Commercial Intelligence Trainee.
We foster curiosity and personal ambition. The more you learn, the more you progress – and so do we as a Company. That is why we invest in you and your development. So, come take part to the biggest shift in our history. Step out of your comfort zone. Meet different cultures and personalities every single day. Build a diverse and international network. Be part of something big.
We are looking for a:
Commercial Intelligence Trainee to join the Commercial Intelligence Team
If you are a fast learner, result-oriented and good at dealing with tight deadlines then you are the one! We want you for our internship in Philip Morris Manufacturing Senegal based in Dakar.
As an intern in our department, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Commercial Systems and Information Design & Development
- Support the configuration of commercial data collection tools
- Give support to enhance Commercial Systems functionality by accumulating current and future requirements and by performing all necessary tests prior to release to the end users.
- Support the Development and implementation of new projects to improve Commercial information quality and facilitate the daily activities of all internal customers.
- Commercial Information Analysis
- Support the monitoring of all Key Sales Performance indicators (short/medium term)
- Support the development of Excel and Power BI Dashboard
- Support the development of Data analysis Tools
- On the other side, you will learn how the Commercial Intelligence department contributes to the business and its success. You will engage with the Department and with all the employees to add value to the collective innovative thinking.
- As part of the Commercial Intelligence team, we expect you to be a problem-solver with a high motivation to help the team achieve its objectives. Learning on the job is part of the experience and your ability to quickly absorb new concepts and technics is paramount to your success.
Key qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Business management, Marketing or any other related field
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and reporting tools such as Power BI would be a plus
- Pro-activity and drive for results
- Experienced with Statistics
- Ability to report to different stakeholders with various expectations
- Fluent in both written and spoken French and English
- Internship opportunity for at least 6 months renewable.
- Financial compensation during the internship.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter pmi.avature.net.