Site US Embassy Dakar
US Embassy Dakar hiring Administrative Clerk.
- Salary: 7,738,726 CFA / year
- Application deadline: 5 March 2021.
- The incumbent serves as the Fleet Management Information Systems (FMIS) Data Clerk responsible for vehicle inventory data, vehicle maintenance data, driver data, and fuel usage data. This position is Supervised by Motor pool Supervisor.
- Under the direction of motor pool supervisor, is responsible for data entry, data maintenance, and data extraction of all motor pool data in FMIS. Data includes all vehicle data, driver data, maintenance data, gas usage, and billing data. Administrative tasks for garage (scheduling PM and maintenance data entry) Prepare accurate monthly workload count reports (Fuel tickets, odometer driven and maintenance tickets) 75% of time
- Organizes, dispatches motor vehicles in response to telephones and requests. Helps set driver shifts and coverage for special events. Prepares billing for private use of Embassy vehicles. 25% of time
- Experience: Three years of database management and data entry experience is required.
- Education Requirements: Completion of elementary school/computer software systems course is required.
- Language: Level 3 in both French and English (in reading, writing and speaking) is required. (This will be tested.)
- Skills and abilities: Must be familiar with Microsoft databases and have good organization skills Intermediate level keyboarding and numerical skills.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter erajobs.state.gov.