Site International Rescue Committee
The International Rescue Committee hiring a Compensation Associate.
This role can be based in any of the IRC offices in West, Central, and East Africa. Fluency in French and English is required.
Job Overview/Summary: The Compensation Associate will work as a member of the Global Compensation and Benefits team to assist in the administration of the IRC global compensation programs in more than 40 countries in which the IRC operates. The Compensation Associate will work closely with the compensation team to implement and manage strategic compensation solutions that aid in attracting, retaining and rewarding staff.
- Assist in updating salary structures, annual salary planning processes, and benchmarking requests
- Submit data for salary surveys
- Maintain compensation scorecards and other metrics
- Provide compensation analysis and data management support for job evaluations, equity reviews, new government-mandated changes in compliance with labor laws and IRC Guidelines
- Proactively identifies issues and recommends actions to address.
- Make recommendations to improve compensation processes and workflow to increase department’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support compensation trainings, employee communications, managerial guides and, various presentations
- Contribute to HRIS (Workday) projects
- Provide assistance in local country benefits projects
- Provide support to employees on international assignments
- Process vendor invoices
- Keep information on company intranet up-to-date
- Perform other compensation related duties, as assigned
Key Working Relationships:
- Position Reports to: Senior Compensation Specialist
- Position Directly Supervises: None
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
- Internal: Work closely with recruitment team and HRPs on handling new hires/transfers issues. This position will provide support to the Compensation and Benefits team
- External: Support the team with external vendors and data providers
- Bachelor’s Degree required – Human Resources related degrees preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Compensation required
- Additional experience administering international assignments a plus
- Prior experience utilizing analytical skills, including demonstrated data analysis and interpretation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – customer service focus a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be comfortable dealing with employees and management at all levels of the organization
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience with managing multiple priorities concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in French and English required
- Standard office work environment
- May require remote work telecommuting. Applicants must have a home or alternate workspace they can effectively complete their work.
Relocation assistance or international assignment will not be provided
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter rescue.csod.com.