Site Top Work
- Contract management of key Logistics contracts to maximise contractor performance (e.g., containers, freight forwarding, customs clearance)
- Lead and drive pragmatic commercial and contractual outcomes across the logistics contracts portfolio meeting the needs of the project
- Manage complex import and export requirements and its project contractors
- Prepare compliant freight documentation
- Manage communication with freight forwarders and customs agents in Senegal and various other locations
- Ensure adherence of international freight movements to customs and freight regulations and laws
- Maintain and manage key relationships with the business stakeholders to pursue improvement opportunities and to ensure delivery against project objectives.
- Support opportunities to maximise local content such as Contract employment of Senegalese nationals, contracting with local companies, supporting the creation of partnerships between international and local companies.
- Capacity building of local workforce and network of suppliers
- Demonstrated experience at managing international freight movements;
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and communication style to work across all levels of the project and support functions;
- Highly motivated, team player able to work with stakeholders to find pragmatic solutions;
- Proactively coach others, both stakeholders and across;
- Comprehensive understanding of and commitment safety principles and procedures
- Minimum 5+ years’ relevant work experience.
Training and qualifications :
Hold a qualification in Business, Engineering, Construction Management, Commerce, or similar.
Place of work : Dakar/Senegal
Contract type : Interim (6 months)
Pour postuler, veuillez cliquer sur ce lien : topwork-international.com.