Site World Vision International
World Vision recruits a Corporate Services Manager.
Contract duration : 2+ years
Purpose of position
The Corporate services Manager role is to manage and coordinate the administrative process of the 3 offices under World Vision International being –West Africa Regional Office, World Vision Senegal & Vision Fund Senegal, noted as “ three entities”, ensuring a high quality service under facilities management and in collaboration with WVI Security Team ensure there is adequate levels of security for the three organizations’assets and staff in compliance with all establish policies and procedures. This role serves as the lead overseer of day to day operations for facilities and administration functions, streamlining standard operating procedures, seeking out process improvements and developing best practices in administration services and facilities management.
CSM is responsible for setting the direction and providing leadership on the facilities management and administration functions including but not limited to-asset management of the 3 entities, reception and visitor management, management of lease agreements, and budget management under corporate services. Expected results are the provision of high-level customer service to the 3 entities for corporate services solutions. The role will collaborate frequently with all the senior leaders of the 3 entities.
- Develop and keep in place efficient administrative systems for an effective functioning of the office, while ensuring that internal and external clients are served with quality
- Budget Management: Oversees the Corporate Services budget and adheres to best stewardship practices in line with the annual budget. Performance against budget is monitored ad key financial indicators are tracked. Work towards identifying waste, reduction of cost and implement strategies that promotes good stewardship will be part of this role requirement. Quarterly financial reports will be produced and shared with the 3 entities for accountability purposes.
- Coordinate with finance in order to update, develop and ensure implementation of policies, procedures and processes for the WV Entities that are in line with WVI Finance Manual.
- Provide required support to international staff as per IA administration support e.g. Supporting IAs in negotiating lease agreements and during termination of leases and ensuring lease payments for all lease agreements in WV’s name are honored on time(as per the new Shelter and G & S policies).
- Supervise and develop the staff under his/her responsibility, while ensuring the achievement of their responsibilities and objectives. Demonstrates Christ centered life and work and prioritize spiritual growth of self and the team being supervised.
- Responsible for the security of WV Entities’ assets and also monitor WV’s assets through inventories, equipment disposals and “Annual Insurance” for transparent management of WV’s assets
- Serve as a link with the legal advisor of the WV Entities, ensuring that all issues (except Labour related) requiring legal support and advice will be handled promptly and in ways that will reduce risks and legal exposure for the organization.
- Strengthening implementation of consolidated office facilities management;
- Offices and amenities facilities well maintained and kept at the best at all times.
- Conducive working environment
- No over expenditures under occupancy costs
- Paying attention to detail and working well in partnership with other stakeholders including REAM department under WVI.
- Management and booking of meeting rooms
- Provide support towards organization of meetings and events. This will relate to support for visas, permits, travel documentation, ticketing and reservations, planning arrival and departures of visitor and staffs. Carries out additional responsibilities and projects as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Professional degree in Business Administration
- 3 years’ experiences in similar positions
- Strong interpersonal, motivational and communication skills
- Self-guided, strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong English and French reading writing and speaking skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook)
- Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office – based
Closing date : 31 December 2021.