Site Ria Money Transfer
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Services Representative to join our friendly team at European Ria Headquarters in Alcobendas, Madrid. In this role, you will provide information to our customers about their transactions and resolve general queries they may have.
Your main responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Assisting agents or final customers (senders or beneficiaries of money transfers) via telephone and email to resolve their questions and complaints;
- Reviewing and correcting data of incorrectly processed transactions;
- Maintaining constant communication with the correspondent (paying agent in the country of sending destination) via telephone or email so as to resolve customer complaints;
- Collaborating with accounting department to reconcile and balance the refunds of cancelled transactions.
- We will require you to have a minimum education of completed high school or college. We will also look for:
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Internet Explorer;
- At least one year´s work experience in customer services or a call center position;
- An additional language;
- Strong customer orientation skills;
- Excellent communications skills (both oral and written);
- Attention to detail;
- Good teamworking approach; and
- Ability to work flexible schedules.
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application: CV.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez cliquer sur le lien suivant : hcvk.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.