Making an impact that matters
The Internal & External Controls Lead will be responsible for providing technical leadership on strengthening and improving internal and external control and audit systems. To achieve this objective, he/she will oversee two sub components:
- Strengthening the internal control system at the institutional and operational levels
- Strengthening the external audit system through improved judicial control of public finances.
The position will allow you to manage the delivery of high-quality technical assistance to meet all results and indicators for the Objective. You will provide input to annual work plans, quarterly and annual reports, and prepare technical reports and presentations as required.
- Graduate degree in public finance, economics, public policy, or business administration. If you possess an exceptional and relevant experience but lacks a graduate degree, the concerned experience will be considered.
- Minimum ten (10) years of international experience implementing USAID or similar types of activities with financial backer.
- Substantial international development experience, including substantial experience working with public sector, private sector and civil society stakeholders in a developing country context.
- Understanding of judicial control of public finances and internal audit controls.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams to achieve development outcomes and business results.
- Ability to prepare professionally written and organized reports and presentations in English and French.
Please, send your resume to email@example.com
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022.