Aggreko hiring Deputy Area Finance Manager.
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Positions holders are responsible for managing or performing work across multiple areas of finance, including financial planning & analysis, financial control, accounting, tax, treasury, accounts payable/receivable, and credit & collections. Activities include financial transaction/data entry, financial data verification, financial records maintenance, and compiling/maintaining ad-hoc financial information.
Specialist/senior professional in a job area with extensive relevant, job based experience. Focuses on policy and business plan implementation for short-term results (1 year or less). May set goals and objectives for team members for the achievement of operational/Job Family Group results. Manages projects and processes that are moderately complex with little oversight.
- Ensure accurate and proper financial accounting with periodic checks, scrutiny and reconciliation of the general ledger, sub-ledgers, fixed asset register, balance sheet schedules and related records.
- Monitor and update actual product prices and stock revaluations, maintaining product price lists.
- Support business operations with information, analytics, balance sheets, forecasts and budgets.
- Resolve difficult issues.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement adequate internal control with regard to functions managed and drive overall process improvement.
- Review monthly Financial reporting and reviews summary aging reports on a monthly basis ensuring timely issue resolution.
- Reporting, analysis and communication of financial and operational data for decision-making and strategic planning along with ensuring data and system integrity.
- University Degree
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. CIMA / ACCA
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter aggreko.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.