ME&A is recruiting for a Deputy Chief of Party.
ME&A is recruiting for a Deputy Chief of Party/Senior M&E Specialist for an upcoming Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Platform project in Senegal, funded by USAID. The position will a be full-time, five-year position based in Dakar, Senegal.
The Deputy Chief of Party/Senior M&E Specialist oversees and participates in all monitoring, evaluations, assessments and research throughout the life of the contract. S/he also serves as the principal investigator for at least the majority of strategic evaluations and research implemented through this Contract. S/he designs and develops field data validation plans and appropriate methodologies and instruments, and conducts and/or oversees corresponding data analysis. S/he also conducts tests to examine data’s reliability and validity. S/he maintains strong networks with the local M&E community and ensures that all M&E designs and approaches employ rigorous methods and high-quality, state-of-the-art practices. S/he provides guidance and management for subcontractors, lower-level M&E specialists, data collectors, and any other technical specialists tasked with implementing monitoring, evaluation, assessments and research activities as part of this contract.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or above) in international relations, economics, statistics, political science, public policy, or other relevant field, with an emphasis on M&E;
- At least five years of experience designing and conducting assessments, surveys, and performance and impact evaluations, including designing data collection instruments, developing data analysis plans, and collecting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data;
- At least five years of demonstrated M&E experience on USAID-funded projects desired;
- At least five years of demonstrated management.
- Experience, supervising technical staff and contractors desired;
- Ability to provide expert guidance to technical teams in developing and updating monitoring, evaluation and learning plans;
- Familiarity with data management desired;
- Excellent communication, supervision, and management skills;
- Fluency in French and English required;
- Must have strong networks with Senegalese technical experts in learning, monitoring, evaluation, research, economic growth, health, education and environment.
- Citizen of Senegal preferred.
- All applications and CVs must be submitted in English.
ME&A, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. ME&A will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. For our EEO Policy Statement and a copy of our EEO Policy Statement and information on your EEO rights under the law.
ME&A is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all applicants.
Closing date : 11 May 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter meandahq.isolvedhire.com.