Site FHI 360
FHI 360 hiring Deputy Technical Director.
Leads the development and implementation process of a company’s services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects. May use statistical analysis systems, such as SAS, as appropriate. Plans and directs schedules and monitors budget/spending. Monitors the project/program from initiation through delivery. Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/program on schedule and within budget constraints. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function .
For PQC job only:
In addition to these responsibilities, the PQC (Product Quality & Compliance) Associate Director, Technical position will manage the testing lab and review monthly financial reports and budget analysis. Supports the department and laboratory with managing projects, maintaining adherence to international laboratory standards (ISO 17025) and supporting the Director with day to day activities of departmental activities and functions.
- Provides technical oversight to one or more programs to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Designs, monitors and evaluates activities regarding recruitment, orientation, and supervision of teams who lead these activities.
- Supports capacity building and contributes to the overall strategic goals of any assigned programs.
- Creates or revises proposals as need to facilitate strategic goals.
- Trains staff on procedures and policies to achieve departmental and organizational goals.
- Supports management with recommendations for process improvement to achieve strategic goals.
- Supports performance management and professional development of direct reports, including ongoing feedback, coaching, and career support.
Applied Knowledge & Skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge of theories, concepts, and practices with project management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated project and technical leadership.
- Ability to motivate, influence and work well with others to achieve company goals.
Problem Solving & Impact:
- Works on problems of complex scope that require analysis of situations and data of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Decisions made generally have major implications on the management and operations of an area within a department.
- Manages staff to meet departmental and organizational goals.
- Manages the budgets, methods and strategies of the department.
- Recommends solutions to management on strategy, operational, and business decisions that affect the department.
- Typically reports to a Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent • Knowledge/Information Services, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field.
- Typically requires 8+ years of project management experience within a research environment.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Related prior work experience preferred.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 5-50 lbs.
Technology to be Used:
- Personal Computer, Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), e-mail, telephone, printer, calculator, copier, cell phones, PDAs and other hand held devices.
- Greater than 25%
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.