Atos recruits a Digital Practice Lead.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The CX practice Lead will be accountable for implementing the strategic plans and the horizontal portfolio offerings of the Practice with the Country cluster. He or She will be responsible for the portfolio growth through strong services & solution offerings & deliver profitability though execution lifecycle of horizontal offerings & lead market cost competitiveness, service quality.
- Relevant experience as Business Manager in Digital business with a strong track record in growing market share in existing and new clients
- A proven track record in managing communications internally and externally at strategic and senior Management level
- Experienced in creating a business community and functional teams
- Experienced in leading and motivating a large unit in a pressured work environment
- Management experience in a global matrix organization.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for additional business with the customer.
- Consistently identifies and pursues opportunities to create added value for both the client and Atos.
- Stimulates entrepreneurial behaviors in others.
- Demonstrates willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business advantage.
- Acts proactively on business developments.
- Strong drive to improve profitability by changing the business mix and cost structures.
- Ensure the organization has the right mix of functional and technical expertise, with the mix of resources, ensuring quality and cost competitiveness
- Develop employee’s skills supporting future technologies through training and certifications and engaging innovation in the local partner network
- Recognizes and appreciates cultural differences amongst people.
- Encourages everyone to feel that they are an important part of the organization and add value.
- Supports others to learn and develop.
- Helps employees to obtain a better understanding of their strengths and development areas, interests, and ambitions.
- Enables and encourages the enjoyment of work.
- Encourages positive and constructive feedback on performance, ensures the development of key talents and also addresses non-performance.
Client & Delivery Focus
- Successfully deliver projects and services to high quality for customers under the direction and in collaboration with country cluster Industry Operations, the Client Delivery Executives and SDMs
- Builds relationships with customers based on mutual trust and respect.
- Knows the client organization and understands how decisions are made.
- Maintains constructive relationships with customers even when issues arise.
- Is seen as a well-respected sparring partner at different levels of the client organization.
- Supervise projects (organization, staffing, deliveries…).
- Manages & Monitors performance targets and deadlines in addition to quality standards and takes appropriate action if necessary.
- Manage P&L and financial performance of CX practice activity
- Manage the activity and find solutions to improve the margin on projects.
- Demonstrates courage in pursuing goals and objectives.
- Identifies and overcomes barriers to success.
- Inspires others towards a clear future direction.
- Inspires others to take action.
- Acts as an effective sponsor for major change initiatives.
Other Knowledge & Skills
- Ownership and commitment to deliver results,
- Execution oriented;
- Understanding of Financial and Human Resources management principles and practices.
- Excellent leadership skills being able to build successful teams, providing clarity and direction;
- Strategic perspective, keeping overall objectives and strategies in mind.
- Good written and spoken English and French.
- Understanding of the different sectors within which Atos operates
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
This opportunity is for you! Do not hesitate to send us your application via email@example.com mentioning the position you are interested in.
Closing date : 21 May 2022.